We appreciate that choosing the right bike can sometimes be a tricky decision. Do you follow your heart or your head?
We hope that by making a comprehensive range of Demo bikes available to you, we make the process, not only easier, but more enjoyable too.
If you would like to arrange a Demo ride, you'll need to meet our insurers criteria and make an appointment for your ride.
All you need to ride is your driving licence, 2nd form of ID and your National insurance number.
(Please read full T&C's BELOW)
So what you waiting for? Call 01482 35 55 35 now or drop us an email by clicking the 'Contact' link at the top right hand of this page.
We dont insist on the route, but we created it to help you experience the bike in all types of road types and it covers some great local biking roads. It takes approx 35-45 minutes and gives you a taste of inner city, faster dual carriageway and some nice twisties. It also ensures we can find you quickly should any problems occur. Our maximum demonstration ride time is 1 hour.
Exit 5-Ways and travel over the Anlaby road flyover in the direction of the Smith and Nephew buildings and join the A63 heading away from Hull. Follow the A63 before taking the turn off for North Ferriby. Amble through the winding A Roads through Feriby and over to Melton bottoms and then head off in the direction of Willerby. Once you've reached the shopping park at Willerby and turned off to enter the village itself, you can head back into Hull using the Kingston Road, Willerby road & Springbank route which will eventually bring you back to Walton Street. Turn right just before the railway crossing and follow Walton Street right back to the front of the store.
Click here to see the test ride route map on Google
Our insurance policy stipulates all riders must be 21 years old or above and:
1. Have a full UK Motorcycle licence available for inspection prior to loan.
2. Have 1 additional ID (UK passport or Debit/Credit Card) available prior to loan.
3. Have provided us with National Insurance number for use with DVLA license endorsement checker service prior to loan.
4. Have no more than 6 endorsement points currently valid.
5. Have not been involved in more than 1 motoring accident or claim during the previous 3 years.
6. Be leaving a vehicle & the keys with us for the period of the loan.
7. Agree to return the motorcycle on or before the agreed return time.
8. Agree to pay any Traffic penalty or fines incurred during the loan period.
9. Agree to pay a maximum of £550 excess in the event of any damage caused during the loan.
If you can't meet our insurers criteria for any reason, then please give us a call and we can try and offer another solution.
Constantly changing throughout the season, but currently the folllowing bikes should be available.
National Drivers licence Points checker: CLICK HERE