HOTGRIPS® PRO TOURING combines a knurled base for exceptional grip with our hex grip pattern for added comfort and durability around the crook of the thumb. Inbuilt thermistors maintain the desired grip temperature as the environment around you changes, so you can stay warm and travel further for longer.
• Innovative Heat Setting Memory function stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use.
• Integrated controller - allows rider to adjust temperature without removing their hand from the grip.
• Simple installation - the new integrated controller means that the HotGrips® wiring loom is even easier to install.
Responsive Heat Settings
• Built-in thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature.
• Precise temperature control - simply press the button repeatedly and multi-coloured LED lights indicate temperature settings (Red = 45°C; White = 40°C; Blue = 35°C).
• LED lights automatically dim to reduce distraction when riding at night.
• Fully waterproof connectors and integrated controller meet IP65 rating to protect your HotGrips® from the elements.
Battery Saving Modes
• Protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you!
• HotGrips® Pro offers an additional battery-saving mode for lithium batteries, now common on high-performance motorcycles.
• Silicone-formed grips - increases grip lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance.
• Integrated cable strain relief - a more compact cable exit enables grip size to be reduced.
• Fits 7/8" (22mm) ⌀ handlebars.
• Grip guaranteed - hex tread pattern for vibration absorption and durability; knurling tread pattern creates the largest surface area for maximum of grip and control; gripper bars for tough terrain where grip is more important for control and stability.
• Customisable grips - Grip length of 132mm but can be trimmed to 123, 120 or 117mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted.
Oxford HotGrips Pro Heated Grips are a real step forward in Heated Grip Technology and have some amazing features. More than that, they are by far the best looking and easiest to use HotGrips.
They are now available in-store and online from our online eBay store, just select which grip type you would require below.
Fiveways Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Fiveways Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.