This year’s Kawasaki new model Launch event will be held on Friday March the 23rd at 4pm. We will have all of the new 2018 Models in the showroom. New Ninja H2 SX, Z900RS, Z900RS Café, Ninja ZX-10R SE and Ninja 400 will be in the dealership for the first time on the night.
Along with the New models we will have MCN's Adam 'Chad' Child on site hosting a Q&A on the technical features of the exciting new range.
Food and Refreshments will be available and we'll have some great 1 night only offers and deals including 20% off all Kawasaki clothing and accessories purchased on the night.
Please take 2 minutes to register your attendance for our ‘Green Friday Evening’ in advance and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw which includes some amazing prizes:
1st National Prize – VIP Tickets for 2 at the UK SBK round in May. Hospitality courtesy of the KRT Team.
2nd National Prize - Off Road Experience Day for 2 in Gloucester with Lee Dunham Racing.
3rd National Prize - £150 Kawasaki Clothing & Merchandise Voucher.
1st Unique to 5-Ways Prize - 2 x BSB Tickets for any 2018 round.
2nd Unique to 5-Ways Prize - Kawasaki Team fleece
3rd Unique to 5-Ways Prize - Kawasaki Team socks
More announcements closer to the date so keep your eye out on our social media pages and this news story...............
Z900RS Custom Paint Scheme competition
Kawasaki have invited the public to nominate 1 of 6 fabulous totally bespoke custom paint schemes they have
had designed for the Z900RS. The most popular choice will be commissioned and premiered at the London Excel Show
Customers placing an order for a Z900RS between Feb 16th and March 10th will be invited to enter the draw to actually win the specially commissioned paint scheme. The successful customer will be revealed along with their new unique Z900RS at their dealers Green Friday Evening - Will the lucky winner be a 5-Ways customer ?
The following terms and conditions will apply to this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
2. Participants must hold a current UK motorbike licence for all test ride bookings and have a valid email and postal address to
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the enquiry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or
4. Information provided by participants in registering for this promotion will only be used by Kawasaki Motors UK and the
chosen Kawasaki Dealership in future, if entrants have provided permission.
5. You have the right to change your details held by us or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer
Service department, Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Bourne
End, Bucks, SL8 5XF.
6. No entrant information whatsoever will be made available to any third parties.
7. This draw is not open to employees, dealers, dealer staff or contractors of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kawasaki Motors Europe
and Kawasaki Motors UK or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw or their direct
8. Each qualifying participant can enter the free draw to win advertised prizes. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. Kawasaki UK will draw the prize winning customer details at random at 1:00pm on Friday 23rd March.
10. A member of the KMUK will contact the dealerships directly to advise them of their winning customers details. An email
providing further information about the prize, and how it will be co-ordinated, will be sent from KMUK to the winning
participant within five working days of the draw. The winning Participant will then be required to confirm acceptance of the
prize by replying to the email within seven days of this date.
13. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within seven days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim the
prize and a new winner will be chosen from the winning customers who were successful in reaching the final stage of the
14. The decision of the promoter, Kawasaki Motors UK, is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. KMUK reserves the right to use winning participant’s details in the press or online after the event, albeit in relation to this
16. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these conditions.